Re: replacement tree (TX)

Great choice Pam, I love the red berries in the winter, always looks so
festive.  They pretty much take care of themselves, and are always covered  with
birds.  Sugar will love that.
Glad you got your tree replacement.  I can just imagine how hard it  was to
dig that hole.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 10/8/2006 11:02:15 PM Central Standard Time,