From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cathy Carpenter
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 9:08 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] uh oh

Not a lot of color here, except for some of the natives: sassafras,
witch-hazel , viburnum, and Nyssa sylvatica. The ashes are also turning -
yellow and maroon. Looking at the hills, i have to say, I see mostly yellows
and browns. It is incredibly dry. I do not want to see the water bill, even
though I am wtering only to send the plants into fall in good shape.