RE: Fall cleanup

I agree...I always put in a fall garden of leaf lettuce, spinach, and
cabbage family but I have to purchase my seeds in the spring...no one
offers any in the fall and many of the stores put away everything they have
left.

I put together a November gardening list for the Master Gardeners in Blount
County.  Instead of putting it in the newsletter, they decided to use it as
a hand out for a public program this week.  In the list, I mentioned a fall
garden and what could be planted.  I'm hoping that we can educate the
public that fall is the best time to plant perennials and a good time to
put in a veggie garden.  We may have to start providing seeds in future
years...may be a good idea for a fall program.  Hmmm.