Re: uh oh

In a message dated 10/16/06 4:51:10 PM, Cersgarden@aol.com writes:

> > Anyone on here ever tried Curves?

Kitty, I usually walk 2-3 miles daily but couldn't do that since my injury
however I could now but just have not worked it into my schedule while trying
get my garden & plants winterized.   Today I started my holiday job at Sarahs
Hallmark/Sun Pharmacy which I have had for the past 11 yrs.   I must get back
into walking to take care of the extra #s.   I wish I could still jog as it
really kept my weight in line and took less time.