Re: ISU Event

Thanks once more, Ceres.
Very thoughtful of you to put my name in the hat. Never know when they could take you up on your suggestion. So far, next year is lining up pretty heavy with Master Gardener symposiums. They are favorites for they are usually well organized and I enjoy the other speakers in the schedule. I get to speak and then get some educational hours in.....
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Gene, the cost is $95 which includes lunch, morning break & arrival breakfast
treats. I will again add your name to the 'like to see' speaker list.
Ceres