Re: Re: Bad weather in Texas

Thanks for letting me know. My brother just called and said that there
is chance of severe storms but only a chance. He said his house is high
and dry. It is colder here in Dallas too but very overcast. I hope it
clears up so everyone can get out and enjoy fall weather.

  thanks again,
  Tricia

TeichFlora@aol.com wrote:
  Rained yesterday evening/night.....3.5 inches they said. Not supposed to
rain past today though.....slight chance SAT into Sunday. Hope it doesn't
rain all weekend, so you have a great time. Weather is cooler though too, so
that is good. Tuesday was miserable, temps in the low 90's and HIGH humidity.
UGH...could not take that everyday. Supposed to be pleasant.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 10/18/2006 10:51:57 PM Central Standard Time,