Re: Mystery pepper

They are very cute aren't they!  When my neighbor offered me a plant, I
couldn't resist.  His garden is so fun to go visit.  every inch of his
back and side yard is plants- and all fruits or veggies of some kind or
another.  I still don't know what some of the things are, but I just ask
how to cook them and what they are good with and go for it.  It's been
quite the education for me, as many are things I've only seen in the
asian market (and never knew what they were) or some I've never seen at all.

Theresa