Re: OT - Melody's request for additional prayer...

Bonnie, please forward my best wishes and prayers to Melody. When my
eldest was a teen, she too dealt with depression and had a suicide
attempt. Our efforts to deal with this included to episodes of
hospitalization. She is in her thirties now, and is coping much
better, though still gets frustrated and depressed at times.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b