From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 8:22 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] What a mess!

Kitty, I argued against this project to no avail.  I'm just a silly female.
I didn't tell the whole run-up which included a new furnace and other
problems.  No, they can't store the extra oil.  No, nobody had thought to
check the details.  We can make small adjustments to the tank, but it will
always be very tight.  It's just not politic for me to make any comments
aloud.  Male egos, you know.

In a message dated 10/26/2006 10:03:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,