Re: help determining measurments...and the big M

You'd probably have to talk to your dr. about the ingredients, and  such.
It's all natural, and  like I mentioned there is  reg. and extra strength, and
it is over the counter, so not a high dossage at  all.   It's not an full
blown estrogen like Premarin or such would  be....it is more like a food that
contains it, much like taking a Vitamin A  pill vs. eating a carrot......it's like
eating a couple carrots.  LOL   Has more than just the estrogen element.   It
was recommended to me by  a lady who was in her early stages of M, and going
through symptoms.  Some  people take it for hot flashes, thank goodness I
never had that, and still  don't.  In her case, it wasn't hot flashes either, but
lack of energy, skin  and hair not having their elasticity, and she too had
headaches.   I figured it was worth a shot.  Was about to do or try anything at
that point.  Amazing how many doctors don't believe that hormones can  cause
any serious sypmtoms.  HA!

Yes, you are probably right that your hair loss might not be related to
early symptoms of M.  Could well be stress and maybe even the weight loss,  with a
reduction of vitamin intake or such.  I'm sure it could be due to a  number
of things.   I just had a similar experience, no weight loss, but  did have
stress among other things.  The natural ingredients helped me with  my well being
in general.  Initially had no idea at the time what it was  either, hormones
were the last thing I thought of since I was no where near  menopausal age.
In fact when my friend first told me, I laughed it  off.  Wasn't till I had
been to the doctor for months and was at the point  where it was really bad that
I figured it was worth trying.  Wasn't till  months later that they discovered
the tumors by accident.

Yes and no.....I'm better as far as the cancer.  I feel better, but
regulating the hormones has been a major problem, and dealing with other stuff.  Not
to mention that I'm not great at taking meds, so I forget or am late  now and
then, and immediately notice the effects.  But.....I definitely  cannot
complain, compared to a few years ago, this is heaven....so I can deal  with the
rest.

Hope you find something that helps you.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 10/29/2006 11:02:29 PM Central Standard Time,