Happy Boo!

On behalf of Lurch Kat --

(who is busy pushing empty pumpkin spice jars around) --

"Have a safe and happy Halloween" !

Halloween is his favorite.

He's also noted that 'chat' is 'cat' en francais, so --

I used to be a waiter, but I was fired for clearing tables.  I was
clearing them for take off.  I had them all lined up outside.  People
thought it was an outdoor cafe.  I said, "No, these are leaving at 3."
They were going to fire me anyway, because I told them I thought they
should put the wrapper on the inside of the straw since that's the part
you don't want to get dirty.

		 -Steven Wright