Re: Baby chics update...

Well, Jesse, it sounds like you have another pet.  How's Lady Chatterly?
zem
To: "Gardenchat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 10:18 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Baby chics update...

I've been taking the guineas outside to the hen house during the day for the last 2 weeks because they mature and get big so FAST. Then, I took the first born chic outside with them about a week ago. I bring them in at night because they are still young. My favorite one is getting big, so I took yellow baby out today for the first time. I almost cried. It was like taking your kid to kindergarten on the first day. She was freaked out when I put her in the carrier to take her outside. When I released them, they all came screaming out and running for the border - except her. She wouldn't come out. I reached in to take her out and she wouldn't get off my hand. She ran up my arm and hid under my hair. So I had to sit out there with her for awhile and convince her that this was a good thing. She was not convinced. I didn't want to leave her. *sniff*

Jesse R. Bell