Re: Back to nature / Nora

THAT is why she has a condo...after a certain age she became UNCONTROLABLE and decided she no longer likes dogs and attacked them.  People yes, dogs...not so much.  No matter how "domesticated" they are, they are still wild animals and dogs and coons do not mix.

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
  Nora is hilarious and she loves those little Dum Dum suckers, she'll knock
you down for one. She looks like a Buddha coon.
I'll never forget one afternoon Jesse and I spent chasing her out back of
the house when she snatched one of the hens 'n' chicks plants out of a pot
on the back patio and took off w/ it.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX