Re: new friend

No name yet- I'm holding off until I see if I'm able to keep her. George was really cold this AM- he wouldn't sleep in either my bed or his. Finally got him settled in the heated cat bed for a bit this AM about 7. He also wouldn't take his meds this am. Not surprised too much by this, but he's such a laid back cat, I didn't this he'd be this upset by her. And he seems to be getting more annoyed by her presence instead of less. We'll see. I've got all day today and tomorrow.... In the meantime, she really is delightful- lots of fun to watch and very cuddly.
Theresa

Pam Evans wrote:
She sounds darling, does she have a name yet?