Re: 3 cheers!

Amen, Kitty.  Thanks for bringing that up.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 7:01 AM
Subject: [CHAT] 3 cheers!

I thought by now someone would have mentioned this, but...

Congratulations to Al Gore for winning the Nobel Peace Prize!
We, as gardeners, feel a certain kinship with our environment, but it affects everyone and is affected by everyone. It's good to see someone who has been Earth's champion for a long time finally getting some recognition and support.
Go Al!  Go Green!

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5