From: sgtmaj95@qwest.net
To: bkelson@ix.netcom.com ; sgtmaj95@qwest.net
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 9:24 PM
Subject: Tom Epting with 1075 Pumpkin

      Betsy:
      Sorry it took me so long to email the picture. I told a bunch of folks
that you guys hosted the pumpkin weight in...some folks even told me that they
wanted to attend next year. Maybe the Pumpkin Cult will catch on. Regards,
      Tom

      Get Kodak prints of this picture, and all your other favorites, at
www.kodakgallery.com!

     How to save a picture
      Simply right-click on it, then "Save Image As...".   (Mac users: drag
the picture to your desktop.)

     Free Software!

      Organize, print, and share your digital photos using FREE Kodak
EasyShare software. Download the software

            Get 20 Free Prints

            Get started for free at kodakgallery.com and we'll give you 20
free prints (new members only). Plus, create photo mugs, books, cards, and
more!

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]