From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 12:30 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] new friend

In a message dated 10/15/2007 11:14:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil writes:

The biggest problem is still the litterbox issue, I am trying a number
of things but someone - my guess is orange cat but I could easily be
wrong - is urinating in a bunch of places that aren't the litterboxes.
The pheromone stuff has not helped, or hasn't helped much. Well...there
are a few more ideas to try but if we can't solve it some lucky cat is
going to end up with a kitty condo outside. And I would really rather
not have to do that.

Cyndi, we have four litter boxes for our four cats. Maybe at least one
more would help.
Seriously, every time I have had a problem with a cat urinating where
it shouldn't, it has eventually turned out to be a urinary infection of
some sort.  In a couple of cases, I was sure the cat was doing it
deliberately as a way of telling me she had a problem