Re: Peppers

Great. I'm always pleased to hear that my children are doing well. :)

On Oct 17, 2007, at 9:22 AM, Jesse Bell wrote:

Hey Jim, remember the starfish cactus you sent me (about 3 years ago?). It bloomed a week ago and I have ANOTHER bloom on it ready to open any time now. Beautiful flower (but it smells horrible). So - thanks again for sending it. I'm going to get a picture of the second flower when it opens and try to post it for you all.

I've got bishop's crown and poblano pepper seeds if anyone's interested.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10