new group room for photos

garden chat room
You can use your new room to share photos, videos and projects with friends,
who can add their own albums and projects to your room. Forward this email to
friends you'd like to invite to the room, or invite them directly from the

address: http://gardenchatroom.snapfish.com/snapfish
room code: gardenchat

I added some pictures that I took while in California and some of my fall

zone 6b