Re: Gardening?

The turtle is still around...saw it tasting some low-hanging raspberries
earlier this week.  It is beautiful...dark with bright orange markings.  We
also have some beavers that we see from time to time.  It surprised me to
find out that they will inhabit the banks of a rather large river as I have
always seen pictures and films of them in smaller streams.  And, red
fox...also, surprising since there are so many dogs that roam free in our