From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Pam Evans
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 6:07 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] OT - how are everyone's new babies doing?

And Zem, how is Percy adapting to his new 3 legged state?  My kitten
Bit hasn't learned "no hooks" yet.  I'll be glad when she does.  I was
cleaning the litter box the other day and was bent over scooping.  She
decided she wanted my attention at that exact second so she jumped up
planted both sets of front claws in my backside.  She took off running
I yelped, so MAYBE we won't do that again.  Believe or not, I managed to
drop the scoop.  Lord knows how.  I will be very happy when she grows
The kitten "thing" is very cute and amusing and all, but there's a lot
to be
said for a cat that is more settled and calm.  I'm just not used to that
level of activity.  Thought you cat people would get a kick out of that
anecdote however.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A