Has anyone heard from David?  Wondering how close he was to the fires and if
all is well there...

Heard about earthquake this morning.... so need those
Calif folks to report in....

Anyone going to be hit by the Florida
hurricane/tropical depression arriving soon?

Geesh, weather seems to be a
factor everywhere these days.

I just got back from a week in Vegas with 16
friends.... Although that is desert area, it seems the drought has also
effected them.  Lake Meade is dropping by a foot a day and you can really see
it.  And on a gardening note, one of the new hotels is having a green roof.
Somehow I kept seeing the evergreen trees but missed the sign of what it's
name will be.  About mid way thru the strip.....

Need to catch up on email
as I didn't even take my laptop with......