From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 10:43 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] right brain and left brain

Tricia, first she turned clockwise, then reversed and turned from
one direction to the other, changing several times as I watched.

If this has any relevance, I have what is known as "mixed
dominance." I am pretty ambidextrous and have characteristics of
both types of dominance.  I've been told that this is hereditary, and
I know my grandfather, who was a newspaper man, used to say
he could take notes with both hands at the same time (and my
grandmother always added that he couldn't read either of them).
My youngest son also has these characteristics - when he was
in second grade I had trouble convincing his teacher that he was
not dyslexic because he would write his name from right to left
as often as the other way around.  Interesting topic.
Auralie

In a message dated 10/31/2007 11:26:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,