Re: magazine

I liked the way Horticulture tried to keep it fresh.. The HortJournal entries were about the newest scientific finds. Dan Hinkley's spotlight was on little known plants. The biography was almost always about someone in the industry, that I knew little about.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 8:44 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] magazine

It does have articles about plants for our area and climate, so .... but like any other magazine, it gets to be the same old thing. It was one of the few that had articles about native plants tho. I have known Bill and Carolyn for years, great down to earth folks who also supported local plant groups too.

They used to have the calendar of events on line. That was always nice to see who has what schedules when you have some free time and looking for somewhere
to go.

Donna