From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Judy Browning
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 1:56 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] First Frost/knitting

Hi all,
Woke to white crunchy grass on part of the lawn. Hostas are turning
yellow &
laying flat where they aren't protected. A few more colored leaves every

day. We had such a long cool spring, I was hoping for a warm long
Windy & 50ish now at 2pm.  I've got some fritillaria & N. 'Geranium'
to be planted & I just haven't felt like it. I've had a cold for a week
Thought I was getting over it, but my nose is running like crazy again
OT Do any of you knit or crochet? If so, have you discovered ravelry?
www.ravelry.com If I weren't so ill, I'd feel guilty about the amount of

time I'm spending on that site.
Judy B Z 6 Idaho