Re: ABCs

Good for you.  I would love to volunteer but it's just not possible now.
One of my quilting buddies was registrar at our site.  The registrar's
office is already expecting the highest recorded early voting record.  The
interesting thing is that East Tennessee is soundly Republican...almost
succeeded from Tennessee (missed by one vote) during the Civil War.  Hardly
anyone runs on the opposing ticket.   So, it is the local GOP ticket that
gets all the attention.