Re: cat news- good news for a change

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: cat news- good news for a change
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 15:52:13 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=icE2F0RK3OyQDzT6W0cr/nIGsZ2dVyrzeLnEo468NOg=; b=wvJbREPBg6TXfC5GmHuZrQMK1HOkrC+F3xCemWjCLzSi7eessxg7CVa4Bq9Koe75fA xGz4Tizsj7GZmS2RxbWZ8wlI8dNivly7WqW6CyUqn0eg9O0eFQFaglAQtsHYxJNfYJfe 3P8n2ds6ct71SxJetyFOf84k9j9SZeHSsLa5g=

How excellent - I am truly delighted to hear this Theresa.  Give George a
pat from all of us, I love it.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX