To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 6:16 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] cat news

Daryl,
I really give you credit for going the extra mile for your pets. I've just received another email from a friend who says her son has to get rid of their younger cat because the older one doesn't like it, so it's not using its box. I do realize behavioral problems are a pain, but most of the time they can be worked through. Too many people think pets are disposable.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5