Re: cat news

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: cat news
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:21:28 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=F79qQeAKJbxz6zF6KYUfHvXFPj6pG2QTBFoWo4RzNQM=; b=nUME6UoMUCSswIR2bYCR8I3J0WnrJTjxQa4JyQ8XGxiA/L+NP2iPj8Zkx4fU/n6XB3 GEOuV3sprLKtLk7lXneV2hoh9Npc/KX7x7ZCshy1xG7L5djytdsQVDVrDt+Uau542VPh u5YPzEuJopi2mMyOG7oMEI9/NL/ANUjmfIzwc=

LOL - yep, something tells me you'll end up w/ a parrot too.  And yes that
post traumatic stress thing is normal.  We all went into a slight state of
shock after Agnes.  After months of cleaning and repair work, it went away
on its own.  As long as you stay busy (and you do) everything will be fine.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A