Re: cat news

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: cat news
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:40:25 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=80VmlFDcNB+3JSA7lrmw3UDZKx1xNGY3LsvwXPWkavY=; b=k8nS3wMbyJJDVc5aK1fOJILW3PeSVIy8QPfx2L5TlOcujKH0n0tgZwy2yxhjgUONIQ 1oarhWDE/1fG1vEdbeifQaq6B97bzmg93wQqvhzWm59jS8jW6IwwoTULb0fE+ivFC/fF AF4py506Veq/r831q/edWx8dzZaLmqJn5wHjQ=

Noreen, that Bach's Rescue Remedy is good stuff if you haven't tried it.  I
used to start putting a few drops in Sugar's water every day for about a
week before we went to the vet for her annual check up and it helped a
little.  At least I didn't lose any fingers that way.  It just helps them
chill a tad.  And it's herbal, all natural.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX