Re: cat news

Daryl,  you are so good.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] cat news

I'm glad that there are some treatment options for you, even though I wince at the cost, having recently started the series of vaccinations on the kitten, and booster for Diesel, to the tune of about $170 for the first and $40 for the second. That's on top of the $86 for tests and such for the kitten when he was vomiting every hour or so and only weighed 14 ounces.

Scooter (the kitten) is now up to 4 pounds. That's a good thing. When I had him in 3 weeks ago he only weighed 2.4, still prey-sized for the rat snake that's in the house someplace.

I don't know if I wrote that E.T. is now part of the family. There are still some hisses and chases, but no fights. He's behaving very well toward the kitten, too. Who would have thought that a 20 pound fighting blur of claws could ever be such a pussycat?