Re: Cats: Why the Printer Won't Work

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Cats: Why the Printer Won't Work
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:12:40 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=1eO9ekUrQsGPrT8bHzxuYsTKTImpMcma0Vo/DKOO9Hk=; b=dHfZjrsN1q75eBCnWzw9lnCEvum6uI5NGDIo4yO03aAuA9k9t9Rfg6Td8vFwqmiLs0 ra1lCQzENtLosegxFIyMzH6P0YaLUcK4fVk7RWFuEhLBMtDpgmMMdZ6KkJGO48vwBgCI +hekCmrsw6PlxjNPiac2X0RtZhVIqHL9MHJhs=

O.K., that's the SECOND time I have laughed out loud today.  You're on a
roll Jim.  Send more.  The end of that video was just priceless.  Life would
be so BORING without our animals and friends.