Re: Jim-Plumeria

Yes, you can, provided it is not too hot, so it will remain  dormant.
Although, I have had a cutting that I forgot about.  It  had fallen behind some
other plants, wasn't until recently when we had to  move the plant stand and
all the plants that we found it.....it had grown  leaves, but was never
potted....so they can survive a long time without  being potted. Of course this
had the humidity, light and great  air circulation...which is why it
produced foliage; but even in a cooler, dark,  dry place, they will survive over
the winter for several months quite well.  Major concerns with cuttings are
too cold and wet.  I would also  suggest not wraping it in plastic or such,
let it breathe....paper bag or  burlap, etc. is best in my opinion.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 9/30/2009 12:25:52 PM Central Daylight Time,