Re: I thought

Had our first frost last night and another expected tonight.  Sigh, winter is
coming!  The trees just started to turn in the last 48 hours.  Crazy weather.
Planned on putting away all the summer things but due to the rain all week, it
is just too wet.  Maybe tomorrow.  So instead I slept all day, no motivation.
DH has a bad cold so I am hoping I am not coming down with it.