Re: carrots

  • Subject: Re: carrots
  • From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 08:26:23 -0700

Do you have a salvation Army soup kitchen? or a church that provides meals? senior meal site or head start? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 3:38 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] carrots

We only have one pantry around here and since this is farm territory, guessing they are afraid of spoilage. I am sure Chicago proper has many but I don't
have the 3 hours to drive there and back to drop it off.

I am taking a bag to work and dropping off another at mom doctors office since
they enjoyed the other veggies this season.

May try Judy's idea of leaving some out there and see what happens. Will also
try calling the nursing home and see what they say....

Thanks for the ideas.

Donna