Re: Yoohoo!

  • Subject: Re: Yoohoo!
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 15:08:58 -0700

It has been quiet. All the groups that I pay attention to have been just as quiet, though. So I've been amusing myself watching episodes of that old saturday matinee serial "Flash Gordon Conquers the Universe." Aah, to be 8 years old again.

I groused about the weather--cold and damp--for 2 weeks. It must have done some good. It going up the mid-70s today [it's 74 right now].