Re: Wow, weather!
  • Subject: Re: Wow, weather!
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 21:31:55 EDT

Sounds like quite a storm!  We have pretty impressive ones here in the
Valley - after all this is Rip Van Winkle territory - but they don't
usually last very
long. They tend to move through at a pretty good clip.
Thank goodness you didn't have serious storm damage.
I hope you're feeling better.
In a message dated 10/20/2010 11:46:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
inlandjim1@q.com writes:

That sounds like fun to me, Cyndi. I love watching thunderstorms.