Re: Strange fall weather
  • Subject: Re: Strange fall weather
  • From: kathy <cornergar@aol.com>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:09:55 -0400 (EDT)

I would definitely agree that we have not seen the monarchs in anything like
the normal numbers. That would be true of other butterflies as well. I keep
stand of verbena bonariensis just for them and I always encourage any milkweed
that should happen along. It's been a weird year all the way around! Kathy