From:  [mailto: Zemuly@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 18:29:08 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] variegated foliage

In a message dated 8/31/2003 3:54:44 PM Central Standard Time,
glory 'Tie Dye'? <br><br>No, but I am mad for morning glories! This year
I also have Grandpa Ott, <br>Scarlett O'Hara (a lovely fuchsia with lime
green foliage), some left over <br>Heavenly Blue and a gorgeous
almost-white pale blue with slightly darker blue <br>stripes which has
very large flowers. The last was a freebie from Select Seeds last
the <br>place. Here all the houses have very chichi sounding French
names. I named my <br>small cottage Fleur du Jour, which is the French
word for morning glory. <br>Should you have any extra Tie Dye seeds, or
image/jpeg which had a name of
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>