Re: night blooming cereus

Actually, most cacti in pots enjoy weekly watering in their growing season, and being kept dry during their dormancy period. I am currently trying to remember to both keep the Christmas cacti on the dry side, and to water my desert cacti more frequently. In couple weeks, I will start doing the reverse!