RE: variegated foliage NOW Morning Glories

If the seeds will hold till next spring... sure. Are they finicky? Do I
have store a certain way? I can see I will be trying a few kinds...

And be patient...  I will let you know when my BD is.... on the right

OK Kitty-- yours has to have passed since it is Sept... gonna tell us