Re: bermudagrass wars/nutsedge

In a message dated 9/1/2003 6:11:50 PM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

> But I think by staying on top of it -
> continuous pulling - I may be starving them out.

I know that works for that is the way I have gotten rid of it in my older
beds.  It was also the suggestion of one Memphis plant expert.  The problem for
me is the intense invasion when beds are relatively new.  YECCH!!

zone 7
West TN

[demime 1.01c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Clouds.jpg]