From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 2:40 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] using junk in the garden

Using junk in the garden:

As I attempt to continue to clean out the garage.... Found tons of old
hub caps from the 50's?... So! Anyone have any ideas of what to do with
them in the garden? I keep looking at them (since they are the fancier
type and actually in good shape) thinking I should not put them in the
garage sale cause no one is going to buy them- maybe on e-bay, but not
from my front lawn....

Also found a couple cases of bowling pins.....

Thoughts anyone?

Donna
Break is over, back to sorting and cleaning.... I keep asking DH where
did this stuff come from! Can anyone say pack rat!... found 7 snow
blowers plus the garden tractor has a blade, I drive a snow plow truck
and DH doesn't want to add anything to the sale.... urgh!:)