RE: Mardi- was-soil types and pH

Oh NO!!!!!!!!!

Mardi, I suggest you start working out right now! This is exactly what
we did 5 years ago... I am still fighting clay and finally getting
shade! Plant trees! Then plant more trees! You will find out you have
muscles in places you didn't think could hurt before you are done. Buy
yourself a hot tub, cause you are going to need it!... I will NEVER do
this again!

Ok, I feel better now, but truly, the heat of the sun, the relentless
clay, everything takes forever to establish. I really never felt that it
would be any big deal before moving here... but you are in for a big
change. Sun gardening and shade gardening are totally different. Not
only in the plant selections, but in the maintenance of the gardens. Sun
gardening takes a lot more out of you... seriously!