Re: Bermuda grass wars

> I've always felt it was more productive to be thankful for what you do
have than to fret about what you don't....
> simple maybe, but that's me.

Indeed! And it's a practice I try to follow.

I have a small print that my Mom gave me just before she died. It was a
favorite of her oldest sister, who died in her thirties, but who apparently
had great spirit. The print shows a small boy and his dog staring at a
rabbit hole, while in the background, the rabbit was on a hill, looking at
the boy and dog.

Daryl
"All gardeners need to know when to accept something wonderful and
unexpected, taking no credit except letting it be."
Allen Lacy