Re: Tony -wasBermuda grass wars

on 9/3/03 8:35 AM, kmrsy@comcast.net wrote:

Hopefully it's not the flu-virus

I called the Dr. yesterday because I'm still coughing, but not as bad as
before. If  it hasn't subsided significantly by Frid., to call back. The
antibiotics will keep working for another 8 days. I guess it has a residual
affect. My weight is good. I eat like a horse.
thank you for your concern. You're all the gr888st.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA