Re: soil types and pH

Bonnie, I think you have much more than I to deal with.  My mind was just a
bit jumbled today.  I have truly been blessed with much and after I get mother
moved tomarrow it will be better and better yet once her home is sold.
    I talked with Natasha tonight and she said she only had a burn from the
seat belt.  She is tiny but resilient and she is learning much from this
experience.  She, not mom or dad, is handling the details of estimates, insurance
claims, paying the deductable, etc.
For all of you who have grandchildren you know the pleasures of watching them
mature and the heatache you feel for them when they must deal with unpleasant
    Thanks again to all!  Good nite.