Re: Viruses- the human kind!

on 9/4/03 8:49 PM, Donna wrote:

did the routine of tests-
lotsa blood work, samples, x-rays.... then determined I had something

that's what my Dr. did before prescribing A / B's. Feeling gr888 today. Went
to our men's fellowship this a.m. @ 5:30. 1/2 hr. earlier. We were treated
to Krispy Kremes as the kick off for our fall session. Frankly I wasn't to
impressed with K. K. I can remember as a "KID" at our corner grocery store
we had FRESH Doughnuts / cream / jelly filled. 4 / .05. they were gooooood.
40 men showed. Any way, we gave thanks for them. Y'al have a gr888  weekend.
Oh! I may go salmon fishing with a friend tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA