Re: soil types and pH

Bonnie, we know the girls understand they are fortunate and a car is just a
car but it still remains a disappointment. Natasha starting driving at 15 with
a school permit because they live on acreage outside of the city and school
and she was in so many school activites.  She drove a used car and never had an
accident or ticket.  She is so disappointed as her new car is still very new
and she is making the payments while going to school.  That in its self seemed
a load to me but she rcd scholarships for her college.
My younger granddaughter Nadia will being driving on a school permit when she
turns 15 in Dec. I try not to think of it.
    Don't you find you worry as much or maybe more about your grandchildren
as you do about your children.  Having lost a child myself I hope my children
never experience that.