way OT-- not even close

I see today is not going to be a good day for me...

My dishwasher decided to leak all over the floor and not agitate

Since I am leaving town and do not want to return to a few weeks worth
of dishes in my sink from DH..... I need to buy one today or tomorrow
and schedule my plumber friend in here soon! (Yes, Dh will load the
dishwasher and turn it on, but not do them by hand)

Sooooooo, who has purchased one recently or knows of a good one... this
one is 15(?) years old... so things change. Off list replies are fine...

And to keep it a tad on subject... got the last of my plants in the
ground this morning while the dishwasher was leaking all over.....